Hello, weekend. It’s been an exciting week in the world of Android as Google’s annual I/O developer conference came and went, complete with new Android versions, Google Music and Movies, and plenty more. Things are finishing off with the release of the Samsung DROID Charge on Verizon tomorrow. Below find a few more snippets to get you through the rest of this Friday.
- Long Awaited Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD Hits The Android Market
- PlayOn offers a great alternative for Android users who can’t download Netflix app
- The Galaxy S II has gotten a series of bite-sized OTA updates.
- HTC has released source code for the DROID Incredible 2, Wildfire S and the Desire HD.
- Walmart has the T-Mobile G2X and Sidekick 4G on sale. [TMoNews]
- Sony isn’t concerned about low PSOne game sales for the Xperia Play [Android Community]
- Those Google I/O Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 units apparently are having a hard time connecting to Macs and Windows machines alike. [Engadget]
- NVIDIA CEO hints at Tegra 3 for the next Nexus handset.