A sure sign that the next-gen iPhone is approaching fast is retailers eagerly dropping prices on current-gen models. RadioShack, which has just had a week-long sale on the iPhone 4, has now further cut prices for all iPhone models currently in stock.
All models of the iPhone 4 now continue to get the $30 discount, which in the previous promotion had dropped the 16GB iPhone 4 from $199 to $169. On top of this, if you trade-in an iPhone 3G or 3GS, you can get as much as $150 towards the iPhone 4 purchase, bringing down the 16GB iPhone price to only $19 and the 32GB model to $119.
This promotion will continue until August 20, which suggests that the iPhone 5 may be hitting in the second week of September after all. Some recent rumors have pegged the iPhone 5 for an October release, but with such aggressive promotions in the month of August, October looks to be too far out.
Relevant Entries on SlashGear.com
- Evo 4G for $99 at RadioShack and more deals this week
- $25 iPhone 4 at Radio Shack after discount & trade-in deals
- iPhone 4 Prices Cut To Make Way For iPhone 5?
- RadioShack announces Fresh Phone February
- RadioShack – You’ve got questions, we’ve got games
- RadioShack now offering T-Mobile myTouch 3G
- Target Offering iPhone 4 Trade-In Service
- RadioShack Begins HTC Inspire 4G Pre-Sales
RadioShack Discounts iPhone Again By $30 With $150 Trade-Ins is written by Rue Liu & originally posted on SlashGear.
© 2005 - 2011, SlashGear. All right reserved.