This week T-Mobile is coming correct with more than one hero device prepping for release in the Spring months, most recently the Huawei myTouch pictured in leaked photos here. This new device has been caught by TmoNews in the wild and will sit nicely with the rest of T-Mobile’s own line brand which also includes several photo-fantastic HTC devices from years past. This device also keeps with the design language of the line, believe it or not, even though it’s being created by an entirely different manufacturer.
Android has allowed Huawei to enter the North American market like a silent assassin with several smartphones and a tablet, most of them coming to T-Mobile first. This new device will likely have a WVGA display at 4.0 or 4.3-inches and will more than likely be a mid-range device in the end. Inside you’ll find T-Mobile’s 4G connectivity and Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box.
Huawei also has a custom user interface over Gingerbread so you’ll be having a unique experience however you look at it. This device will likely be coming out at a relatively low cost to the US market this summer if not late Spring. No official word has been dropped thus far by T-Mobile or Huawei, but expect some fireworks soon!
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide caught in wild ahead of July 6 release on Jun 20th 2011
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide official: QWERTY Android with boosted camera on Jun 28th 2011
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide May Arrive July 27 on Jul 5th 2011
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide Release Date and Price on Jul 11th 2011
- myTouch 4G Slide Hands-On and Unboxing on Jul 12th 2011
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide Review on Jul 15th 2011
- T-Mobile leaks two myTouch phones from LG on Sep 15th 2011
- T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q from LG get official on Oct 6th 2011
- T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q going on sale November 2 on Oct 31st 2011
- Huawei to build new T-Mobile myTouch phones on Mar 2nd 2012
[via Android Community]