We are pleased to announce that we currently have 4000 active players in our gaming community. Thank you all for your support
We are VERY happy to announce that today we have released a Lite version of our very popular trivia game on the iPhone/iPod touch platform. The game is called TriviaBurst Lite and is available in the appstore now and is FREE for downloading.
TriviaBurst - 2010 ADDY Award Winner!
15,000+ Trivia Questions - largest in iTunes store.
Are you good enough to play TriviaBurst? You can compete with the world and climb to the top of the in-game leader boards.
Get Amazon.com gift certificates for playing TriviaBurst, that's right!! We'll reward you for your in-game high scores.
TriviaBurst combines the love of trivia with the heat of competition. Form groups, challenge your friends, and even submit your own trivia questions in this unique trivia game featuring over 15,000+ questions, the largest for any mobile platform.
Questions cover General Knowledge, Entertainment, Arts and Literature, Auto Racing, Baseball, Basketball, Celebrities, Football, Geography, Golf, History, Hockey, Movies, Music, Science and Nature, Soccer, General Sports, TV, Tennis, and World Trivia.
Answer harder questions for more points and climb to the top of the in-game leader boards. Submit your own questions and have other players see your picture right in game!
Brag to the world by automatically posting your scores on your Facebook and Twitter page. The message center will let you know when your friends have beaten your score and it's time to play!
- Over 15,000+ questions and growing daily
- Plus+ integration: Plus is an elite gaming network for the iPhone/iPod touch. Plus+ offers leaderboards, virtual awards, etc.
- By playing TriviaBurst, you can now earn Amazon.com gift certificates based on the number of points you earn in the game
- 3 levels of difficulty - easy, medium, hard or random
- Ability to submit your own questions to test others with your trivia knowledge. User submitted questions are filtered through a flagging system by other users for accuracy
- 30 seconds per question in each round
- If the question is missed, correct answer is provided
- Ability to rate questions by a star system
- Flag questions that are inaccurate
- Ability to play with 5, 10, 25 or 50 questions per round
- Facebook support, upload your results and invite friends to play, post scores to your home page
- Twitter support, upload your results to your Twitter account
- Ability to upload your picture in your game settings page
- Challenge groups or friends to see who can score more points
- Earn more points for harder questions as well as how quickly you answer.
- Browse the scores of other players and groups using the in-game leader boards and Plus+
- Incorporates a unique algorithm to reduce the chance of repeated questions
- A full messaging center that notifies you when you are challenged by a friend or a group, or when scores are updated
- Push notifications are sent out when there are new messages or challenges in the game
App Support: [email protected]
- To play the game you need an internet connection on your iPhone or iPod Touch device.
- The reward program is not operated by, sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Apple Inc. in any way, it is a program sponsored by Bit33 / E5.
TriviaBurst is a Bit33 / E5 product
Today we are very happy to announce that we have released version 3.0 of our very popular trivia game. With this release we have added the following new features.
- The game now holds a total of 15,000+ trivia questions in over 20 categories and as users submit more the database grows accordingly.
- We now support offline mode, you don't have to be online to play the game anymore, this means you can take the game on a plane, train trip where there is no internet connectivity.
- Ability to search for groups that you can compete against.
- Bug Fixes
We're pleased to announce that we have added 15,000 trivia questions to our ever growing database. With this addition we can proudly say that we hold the largest trivia database of any trivia game in the app store. Check out the latest version 2.3 of TriviaBurst in the appstore.
Very proud of the guys @ WebEnertia.com for the 2010 ADDY award for designing an amazing graphical interface for TriviaBurst!
WebEnertia is an interactive agency, that delivers highly functional and engaging website design, website development, Web applications, e-commerce, motion graphics, graphic design, print and Internet marketing solutions. Simply put, wedesign, build, and market solutions that exceed expectations and produce results - on time and on budget.
TriviaBurst is an innovative iPhone and iPod Touch trivia game which allows players to test their trivia wits in a competitive and user driven environment taking full advantage of Apple's mobile environment. We are proud to announce the addition of 3000 active users to our ever growing community. This is very exciting for us!!!
Since we released TriviaBurst 2.1 to the AppStore a few weeks ago, a number of players have reached the 100,000 point marker and have earned gift certificates from giftcertificates.com. We have issued these certificates to the players and at the same time donated an equal amount to Juvenile Diabetes Research Center - http://www.jdrf.org/
We would like to thank our playing community for their continuos support.
Today we are very pleased that TriviaBurst 2.1 has made it to the top 10 list of the Trivia Games in the AppStore. This is a huge accomplishment for us and we like to thank our trivia playing community.
TriviaBurst 2.1 a competitive iPhone/iPod Touch Trivia game is featured on iTunes AppStore under the "New and Noteworthy" section of iTunes.
We are very excited about this news and like to thank both Apple and our player community, and in light of this news TriviaBurst has moved to the 19th position in the iTunes AppStore.
We at TriviaBurst would like to extend our new year wishes to all our loyal fans around the world. Let 2010 be a wonderful year for you and yours.